1. USE THE COMMENTS SECTION -One common thing I see in the StagePages I come across, is in relation to the torn piece of paper space that is intended for comments about the show. Make sure you put something in that space to make the StagePage complete, otherwise it will default to the instructions which just doesn’t look as cool as your own personal comments.
2. SETLIST – That space can also be used to put in the setlist (which looks great on the StagePage by the way), as we designed that space to look like a torn set list being taped down with a piece of electrical tape. However, I want to make sure that all the StagePagers know that there is a separate tab at the bottom of the screen. There are 3 icons in the bottom right corner of the app. The second one is the Set List tab. Once that opens type in the songs that were played and save.
3. CHOOSE A BACKGROUND- There are backgrounds to choose from you know? The background icon is the first of the 3 on the bottom right. There are 6 to choose from. Pick the one that fits the show or your personality the best.
4. GET CREATIVE WITH YOUR PICS- If the venue is especially cool, make sure you grab a shot of a sign or marquee. This can add sentimental value to you StagePage. Did you get a cool pass or autograph at the show- add that too! Use the Aviary software in the app to crop and make other effects too! Make sure you grab a pic of your ticket stub or wristband for the center pic.
5. USE THE PEOPLE YOU WENT WITH FEATURE- The 3rd icon in the far bottom right hand corner with 2 people is where you can add separate photos of the people you went to the show with. The are 4 templates with up to 4 slots to add pics of your crew. This part of the app is not shared when you SHARE your StagePage to social media sites or through email.
I’ve seen some superb StagePages out in Twitter land. Keep them coming!